These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
Allow all cookies
Decline all cookies
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Login / Register to place Orders
The CGAT Series is a range of heat shrink tubing specifically designed to provide environmental... more
Product information - Black Heat Shrink Tubing 12mm Sleeve Dia. x 1.2m - 3:1 ratio
The CGAT Series is a range of heat shrink tubing specifically designed to provide environmental protection and sealing for electrical components and has been designed for commercial use. The tubing has an inner meltable adhesive lining that when heated forms a moisture proof seal.
Features and Benefits
- Provides environmental sealing for electrical components, wire breakouts and cable jackets
- High strength bonding
- Flame retardant jacket
- Polyolefin material – commonly used insulating material, flexible and durable
- Heat shrink ratio of 3:1 meaning when heated the tubing shrinks to one third of its original diameter
- Standard black in colour
- Operating temperature range of -30 to +80 °C
- Minimum shrink temperature: +80 °C
- Supplied in lengths of 1.2m